When a family loses a loved one, there are likely to be many things going through their mind. In many cases, one of the biggest concerns is that they are unaware of what practical steps they need to take in order to deal with the estate.
To help remove these concerns, our gold and silver partners can provide their clients with access to a quick, effective and stress-free estate administration service. Not only that, but you can help your client and their family understand how much this legal process will cost up front by using our exclusive quoting tool, Onsite.
Here are just five of the reasons why we think you’ll love using Onsite and why your families will love it too:
1. Answering a series of simple questions provides the family with a fixed price quote that is guaranteed not to change. You will be able to tell them up front what is and isn’t included in our service with no hidden fees or the uncertainty of hourly rates - just a fair and upfront price so that the family can make an informed decision about how they would like to deal with the estate administration.
2. Can’t take your laptop with you to meet a family? Don’t worry. We’ve made sure that Onsite will work on all mobile and tablet devices using any operating system.
3. Whether the family you are meeting live in an inner city tower block, leafy suburbia, or in the sprawling highlands of Scotland, you will be able to use Onsite anywhere. We have developed state of the art offline functionality that means you can use our quoting tool anytime, anywhere, regardless of whether you have an internet connection.
4. E-contracts make it easy for you to generate all of the paperwork we need to start working on the estate administration. Your client can even sign the paperwork on their computer or mobile device whilst you are still with them! If you prefer to use traditional paper contracts, you can generate these from Onsite and print them off for the family to sign as well.
5. The family get to discuss their options directly with you, their trusted adviser. There is no break in service or the need to pass them onto a third party, meaning that they get access to guidance and advice sooner rather than later. If they do want to speak to us, they can call our helpline and our friendly team will always be happy to answer any technical questions that they may have.