This Website is under the control of Kings Court Trust Ltd, of Spectrum House, Bond Street, Bristol, BS1 3LG ("We" "Us" "Our"). We aim to comply with all UK data protection legislation. Further details of the personal data We hold, and how We use it, can be found under Our register entry on the Information Commissioner's website at www.ico.org.uk under registration number Z7530631. Further information about data protection is also available there.
We may revise this Privacy Statement at any time by amending this page. You must check this page regularly to take notice of any changes We make, as they are binding on you (save that the changes will not apply in respect of personal data already collected about you unless the changes give you extra rights).
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- We will not process personal data unless We have first told you that We are going to do so or it is obvious how We will use it.
- We may collect personal data if you make an enquiry about Our services. For example, We may collect your name, contact details and information concerning your query.
- We may use information you provide for administration, marketing and to tell you about Our services.
- If you give Us information about another person, you confirm that they have given you permission to provide it to Us and for Us to be able to process their personal data (including sensitive personal data) and also that you have told them who We are and what We will use their personal data for.
- For our joint protection and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored.
- We may collect information about the software on your computer (your browser version etc.) and your IP address (your connection with the internet) in order to improve your interaction with this Website and for Our records. This may happen automatically without your being aware of it.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND MARKETING
- We will not sell personal data provided by you other than as part of a sale of a substantial part of Our assets. We may disclose it to a prospective purchaser, but only for use in connection with that sale.
- We may also disclose it to a third party if We have a legal obligation to do so and We have not voluntarily assumed that obligation.
- Unless you have asked Us not to do so, We may contact you (for example, by mail, telephone, SMS, text/picture/video message, fax, email) about products and services which may be of interest to you.
- These rights are subject to Our obligations under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations.
- If you prefer not to receive any further marketing communications from Us, you can opt out at any time.
YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
- You have a right to ask Us not to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- You have a right to know what personal data We hold, who We acquired it from, how We process it, the logic involved in any automatic processing, and who We disclose it to. We will charge the statutory fee for dealing with your request, and this will usually be £10.
- You have a right to ask Us not to make decisions based solely on the automatic processing of your personal data if those decisions affect you to a significant degree.
- You have a right to ask Us not to process your personal data in a way that is likely to cause unwarranted and substantial damage or distress.
- These statutory rights are qualified by exceptions and exemptions in the data protection legislation.
- To exercise any of these rights, please contact email@example.com.